Someone said if you have the best product, the world will beat the way to your door. That’s not true unless you are a pied piper. Product is important so do the right set of prospects. So how and where do you find prospects for your products? I am sharing “24” activity, secrets and tips to find prospects for your products.
- Get referrals from your friends, customers, suppliers, partners and events.
- Sell to your business partners and supplier/customers of your business partners
- Sell to your customers & customers Suppliers and partners
- Upsell within your customer organization.
- Cross sell within your customers organization
- Conduct a marketing email campaign
- Advertise in the news paper
- Advertise in the online magazine, and online Newspaper
- Cold calling
- Capture visitors visiting your web
- Create a sales pitch on your web site.
- Create a sales pitch web page/Facebook page and use Google addwords.
- Requests leads from participants in networking events & forums such as BNI and other
- Hire short terms tele sales team on result basis.
- Hire contact center services to generate prospects and/or sell for you.
- Attend business forums and pitch your services.
- Attend social forums and pitch your business introduction.
- Conduct event – Sales; Technology and Education event
- Conduct joint sales & marketing events with your partners and others.
- Partner with other organsaitons sales team to find leads for your products on bilateral referral basis
- Create Twitter account and pitch your services.
- Target new business or businesses moving premises or opening branch offices through business forums, Chamber of commerce, Economic department Municipality, Telco’s
- Conduct an SMS campaign
- Conduct a radio on air campaign.
Enjoy closing business
If you Like what your Read click “LIKE”