You can make informed decision on LinkedIn members behaviours, when you “VIEW RECENT ACTIVITY” under “VIEW PROFILE AS” of a LinkedIn member. And the information provided is
- RECENT ACTIVITY: You can find out if a member is active on LinkedIn (Engaging other post with Like, Share and Comment or posting content). You can find this information by the observing dashboard on top ( Recent Activity = # sum total of members activities) – Past 30 – 90 days activities
- FOLLOWERS: The page also tells you how many LinkedIn members are following (Numbers) the profile.
- TIME TO ENGAGE: Every post alongside displays when was the post shared – Time lapsed. Hence you can find out the approximate time slot to engage the member with content to influence decisions
- INTEREST: You can find the member’s interest by observing TOPICS of posts members engages with.
- INFLUENCER: You can discover who is influencing the member by observing the member’s post he/she engages with. And who he follows – Groups, Companies, Influencers.
The above information provides you interesting PSYCHOGRAPHICS into member’s behaviors to make informed decisions.