Bill Cosby once remarked: “Mentoring is a brain to pick, an ear to listen, and a push in the right direction.” The profound words are a pot of gold because why must you waste time experimenting when you can learn from the mistakes of your MENTORS?
- Steve Jobs was mentored by Andy Grove.
- Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook mentored by Don Graham mentor
- Marc Benioff, Salesforce.com was mentored by Steve Jobs
- Andrew Carnegie (philanthropist) was mentored by Charles Schwab (first president of U.S. Steel)
- LARRY KING mentored by Edward Bennett Williams
Successful Mentors/Mentees team list is endless and you too can choose to have a mentor to avoid costly mistakes and achieve your goal faster. Businesses are also realizing the benefits of mentor mentee program. Strange enough PWC the global consulting firm recently launched a “REVERSE-MENTORING PROGRAM” wherein junior staff helps senior staff understand Millennials.
In Selling Profession you too can shortcut to success with a Mentor. And you can choose to be mentored in numerous SALES areas including
- Designing your professional Game plan
- Career Advancement
- Increasing effectiveness
- Avoiding traps or
- Very specific Sales topics such as Managing the Sales Funnel; Progressing sales opportunities to closure; Creating a Sales Forecast / Reviewing prospects in the sales funnel; Where should you sales spend your time?; Improving Prospect generation and so on
The areas of SALES mentoring are endless and limited by your goals. And I would conclude this post by a quote from Oprah Winfrey, she said “A mentor is someone who allows you to see the hope inside yourself.”
NOTE: If you are in Selling Profession and would like to benefit from MENTORING Program. I would MENTOR first “5” Sales Professional for Free. Just drop me an Email to begin your MENTORING EXPERIENCE.