What is your favorite selling methodology ? I would say “sincerity and empathy” and then follows the various processes adopted in the sales institutions and am sharing my top “5” . You could read more about them on their web sites..
- Target Account Selling (TAS) – more oriented towards the individual roles inside a customer organization.
- Strategic Selling – Miller Heiman, a bit more oriented towards alignment with the customer’s buying process.
- SPIN Selling – A behavioral focused with a related diagnostic ability.
- Solution Selling– Solutions focused and based on customer needs (pain).
- Sandler Sales – combination of behavior and coaching focus.