What is your moment of Happiness?
The above two are powerful questions and your answer will differ from your neighbor, your colleague, your friend, your sibling. Because HAPPINESS IS A STATE OF MIND. For some..
- Happiness is watching your favourite movie
- Happiness is accidently meeting your school friend after 20 years at a shopping mall.
- Happiness is finding parking space on the first attempt
- Happiness is getting up without an alarm and raring to go out
- Happiness is enjoying a fresh glass of orange juice
- Happiness is helping out your house boy write a letter to his family
- Happiness is wishing your parents happy Birthday
- Happiness is recovering your misplaced mobile phone in a Taxi
- Happiness is getting the best seat in the restaurant of your choice.
- Happiness is taking your loved ones out for dinner
- Happiness is posting your photograph on FB and getting 250 likes
- Happiness is reading newspaper early in the morning
- Happiness is spending time with yourself away from the noise pollution
- Happiness is leaving early from office to meet someone special
- Happiness is receiving a surprise call from your kids to say that they miss you
- Happiness is getting no traffic to reach your office.
Happiness is a state of mind and so is otherwise. Choice is yours