Someone said ….. “Before you criticize someone walk in his shoes for a day” a profound statement. The statement is a double bonanza because it cautions you not to criticize others lest you have actually understood the person and his circumstances; secondly invest your time in others.
But what happens when you encash the bonanza err wisdom.
- You begin to appreciate your strengths and learn others weaknesses. Effectively that is your first step towards metamorphing into a Leader.
- When you stop searching for weaknesses, you start focusing on the strengths in others.
- When you begin noticing the positives they become your allies and you begin to utilize their strengths. And Leadership is about utilizing the strength of your resources.
- When you stop criticizing and focusing on their strengths you connect better and earn the respect of others. This automatically elevates you to the Platform of a Leader.
- When you focus on strengths and positives; you attract positivity and strength.
this is “THE SECRET”